- U.S. investigators and the controlled media have ignored a preponderance of evidence pointing to Israel’s intelligence agency, the Mossad, being involved in the terror attacks of 9/11.
- From the very morning aircraft smashed into the World Trade Center (WTC) and the Pentagon, news reports have indicated Israeli intelligence being involved in the events of 9/11 – and the planting of “false flags” to blame Arab terrorists and mold public opinion to support the pre-planned “war on terror.”
- Shortly after the destruction of the twin towers, radio news reports described five “Middle Eastern men” being arrested in New Jersey after having been seen videotaping and celebrating the explosive “collapses” of the WTC.
- These men, from a phony moving company in Weehawken, N.J., turned out to be agents of Israeli military intelligence, Mossad. Furthermore, their “moving van” tested positive for explosives.
- Dominic Suter, the Israeli owner of Urban Moving Systems, the phony “moving company,” fled in haste, or was allowed to escape, to Israel before FBI agents could interrogate him. The Israeli agents were later returned to Israel on minor visa violations.
- Zionism Stinks: A 9-11 and Mossad-connected Israeli you’ve never heard of – Uzi Bohadana (2012indyinfo.com)
- Sinai Terror Attacks Portend Gold Mine For Israeli Military-Intelligence Services – OpEd (eurasiareview.com)
- a curious tale from the vaults of never-ending 9/11-itis (niqnaq.wordpress.com)
- Mossad Link To 1st WTC Bombing Raises Eyebrows (whatreallyhappened.com)
- 9/11 and Zion: What Was Israel’s Role? Part 1 of 2 (vaticproject.blogspot.com)
- Sinai Terror Attacks Portend Gold Mine for Israeli Military-Intelligence Services, IDF Infringes Egyptian Sovereignty to Intercept Foreign Migrants (richardsilverstein.com)
- Israeli Snipers Killing U.S. Troops in Iraq (Creating Chaos) (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Nero At The 2012 Olympics: Mossad And The Torch of Terror (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Cop Who Arested The Five Dancing Israeli’s On 9/11 Speaks Out (federaljack.com)