The USA is too proud and arrogant for required humility and mutual respect in negotiations/talks with Iran, for example. It’s TIME they changed their tune!
Isn’t there someone with the correct disposition who can broker some decent arrangements in the Middle East?
- Obama threatens Iran in UN speech (rt.com)
- Obama threatens Iran in UN speech (EndtheLie.com)
- Israeli PM addresses Iran nukes at U.N. Thursday (usatoday.com)
- Iranian Daggers – Are They Ready to Get M.A.D.? (intelloverwatch.com)
- Iran Close to Making a Bomb, Netanyahu Says – NYTimes.com (policyabcs.wordpress.com)
- Israeli PM to set ‘red line’ on Iran at UN (aljazeera.com)
- Domestic Fallout of an Iran Attack (nationalinterest.org)
- Obama at UN: US ‘Will Do What We Must’ to Block Iran Nukes (news.antiwar.com)
- Iran Threatens to Hit Israel and U.S. Bases (conservativeread.com)
- A people split on politics|Jews feel election is crucial to Israel’s survival (rep-am.com)