The first act of air piracy in the history of civil aviation was carried out by Israel in 1954, when a civilian Syrian airliner was forced down in Tel Aviv and its passengers and crew held hostage, despite international condemnation.
The first act of shooting down a civilian airliner was deliberately carried out by Israel when a Libyan airliner was shot down by Israeli jet fighters over Sinai in February 1973, on the orders of Israeli prime minister Golda Meir, killing 107 of its passengers and its entire French crew.
Israeli terror was not restricted to Palestinians, Arabs and Europeans but included its own closest supporter and ally, the United States. In 1954, Israeli secret agents bombed the U.S. diplomatic centres in Cairo and Alexandria (known as the Lavon Affair), in an attempt to put the blame on the Egyptians. Israel later honoured the perpetrator, Marcello Ninio.
In June 1967, Israeli forces attacked and sank the U.S. spy ship USS Liberty, and strafed rescue boats, killing 35 and injuring 170 U.S. servicemen, in an attempt to conceal its own secret communications, and again tried to blame it on the Egyptians. To this day, incredible as it may seem, the U.S. Congress refuses to hold an inquiry into this crime, as requested by the surviving crew. Needless to say, no sanctions were imposed or calls to extradite the perpetrators were made.
Zionist terror did not spare Jews. In 1940, Menachem Begin’s Irgun Zwei Leumi terrorist gang bombed the ship Patria in Haifa harbor, killing 240 Jewish refugees, so as to put the blame on the British for political gain.
- With Friends Like Israel, Who Needs Enemies? (middleeastatemporal.wordpress.com)
- Israelis arrested for Hamas Sinai kidnapping plot (adalvoice.wordpress.com)
- Turnabout Fair Play: Israel Demands Restitution of Jewish Land Confiscated by Arabs (pjmedia.com)
- 9/11 Terror Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis (theintelhub.com)
- New law allows Israeli Air Force easy opportunity for a false flag in United States (windowintopalestine.blogspot.com)
- Seeds Of Terror Against USA Planted In Middle East (whitenewsnow.com)
- Netanyahu Can’t Stop Playing the Victim Card (middleeastatemporal.wordpress.com)
- Forty years after Munich, documents show Israel acknowledging its failures, Germany ducking blame (timesofisrael.com)