Former French Military Intelligence official Pierre Henry Bunel expands , noting that “Al-Qaeda,” was an early form of intranet, which was used by Islamic nations and influential families to communicate with each other. It was also used by the “American agent,” Osama bin Laden to send coded or covert messages back to his CIA handlers from Afghanistan.
It’s worthy to conclude with Bunel’s assertion that “Al-Qaeda” as an organization is about as genuine as George W. Bush’s Texas brush clearing cowboy image.
“The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the ‘devil’ only in order to drive the ‘TV watcher’ to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US and the lobbyists for the US war on terrorism are only interested in making money.”
- The CIA’s Islamist Terrorist Network (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- America and CIA’s Islamist Terrorist Network (thesantosrepublic.com)
- BBC Now Admits Al Qaeda Never Existed (dprogram.net)
- Expanded role for American mouthpiece of al Qaeda (security.blogs.cnn.com)
- Al-Qaeda Says Deadly Benghazi Attack Was In Response to Leader’s Death (thegatewaypundit.com)
- ‘Al-Qaeda was behind 9 11’ – Milne (bigpondnews.com)
- Ex-Gitmo detainee reportedly tied to consulate attack (longwarjournal.org)
- Rush Limbaugh: Maybe Al Qaeda Gave Up Osama To Help Obama Win Re-Election (outsidethebeltway.com)