“But the stranger that lives with you [the Israelis] shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God” (The Torah – Leviticus 19:34).
Even if the Israelis regard the Palestinians as strangers, their holy writings the Torah commands them to treat them as themselves and to love them as equals. So where does Israel get the idea that they may treat the Palestinians so badly?
The same Torah that Netanyahu quotes as giving to David and his descendants the land of Israel, is the Torah that requires Israel to treat foreigners as equals.
There is nothing more to this issue – it is a simple as that. Accepting the Palestinians as equals in Israel is as real as the land being given to David’s descendants.
Israelis can possess and live in the land, but they are not the only ones permitted to be there. The LORD commands the Israelis to treat the Palestinians as equals in Israel.
This must therefore now be carried out forthwith. No more delays, no more wars, missiles, attacks, camps, Israeli only areas/roads, etc. The Palestinians must be free to move and live throughout Israel and be given full Israeli citizenship.
This is the only solution to the present problems in Israel. The Palestinians are not going away. They cannot be kept in hovels like rats forever. Free them to be equal Israelis and thus strengthen the Kingdom of Israel with God‘s blessings.
God wants Jews and Palestinians to live together as equals, loving each other and caring for each other and the new generation of citizens (the children) who will inhabit the land hereafter.
- The End Of The Two State Solution For Israel And Palestine? (underpaidgenius.com)
- Morsi willing to meet with Peres, says senior Egyptian official (timesofisrael.com)
- UNHRC: “Israel Fails To Prosecute Soldiers, Settlers, Who Attack Palestinians” (occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com)
- One Palestinian killed, another injured in Gaza (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- It Matters Little What Abbas Says (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Non-violent demonstration held Saturday in Beit Ummar; army declares ‘closed military zone’ (occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com)
- The Forgotten Palestinians. (radicalglasgowblog.blogspot.com)
- Even Netanyahu admits PA is an Israeli interest (sabbah.biz)
- Palestinians mad Israelis included in ‘Bethlehem Walk’ (jpost.com)